Senior Controller Group Reporting and Controlling (m/f/d) (Controller/in)
As a specialist (m/f/d) in the finance area, you focus on the profitability of the company. Whether you are responsible for the flow of money and services, manage our budgets and forecasts or provide advice to our business units - your commitment enables us to make decisions based on reliable data.
Location: Osnabrück | Reference no.: 210000YD | Type of employment: permanent
- Analysis of the consolidated financial statements and preparation of Group Reporting
- Establishment and further development of control framework, including setup of a new KPI system
- Balance sheet and cash flow analysis on Group level as for single affiliated companies
- Participation in the preparation and planning of the overall budget
- Supporting the controlling team in overarching controlling and finance projects
- Preparation of ad-hoc analyses for top management
- Successfully completed studies in business administration with a focus on finance and controlling or comparable qualification
- 2-4 years of professional experience in controlling of an international corporation, ideally in Corporate controlling or in an auditing firm
- Good knowledge of group accounting (preferably German GAAP) and cost accounting
- Very good analytical skills and an independent, structured and conscientious way of working
- Professional communication and consulting skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Ideally experience with BI tools
- Fluent English skills, ideally also basic German Skills
Since its foundation 150 years ago, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has developed into a major global player in freight forwarding industry and combines this success with the charm of a family business. Diversity and equal opportunities are firmly anchored principles of our corporate philosophy. Applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified.
- Growth and success-oriented work environment with all the advantages of a family-owned company
- Individual development opportunities through continuous training and coaching on the job
- Additional financial benefits in the form of company pension plan and capital-forming benefits
- Familial working atmosphere, motivated teams with flat hierarchies and an open feedback culture
- Flexible time models and remote working
- Support of work-life-balance through e.g. offers for family care
- Innovative strength and pioneering spirit as the foundation of our way of working
- Corporate benefits such as discounts and exclusive offers for various products
- Company health management such as fitness cooperations and many other site-specific offers
» How to apply:
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectations and your earliest starting date directly via our career page. This position is taken care of by our colleague Jana Engelhardt, who is based in Osnabrück, Germany.
If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact our Recruiting Team, phone +49 541 605 1039. They will be happy to answer all enquiries.
You can find more information about Hellmann and our career opportunities at hellmann.com/career.
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.