Data Privacy Specialist (m/w/d)
The Data Privacy Specialist (in perspective as a Datenschutzbeauftragter, m/w/d) will implement the operational data protection strategies for locations in Germany, Hungary and Romania. You will be a specialist in all matters relating to data protection in this countries for internal and external enquiries. Using your expertise for the further development of processes, guidelines or internal training and ensure compliance with legal requirements and specifications.
This role is open to applications all across Germany or in one of these countries: the UK, Northern Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Sweden or in Bulgaria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain.
In this role, you can work at home - or meet the best colleagues in the world in the office of one of our locations!
- Ensuring compliance with the data protection law, guidelines and processes as well as monitoring and documentation of data protection activities (in perspektive also with the title of a data protection officer, Datenschutzbeauftragter, m/w/d)
- Support and advice in the areas of privacy by design and privacy by default, for example with internal IT developments in national and international environments
- Create data protection impact assessments in accordance with DSGVO/GDPR and document internal processes, e.g. on infringements, policies and new applications
- Preparation, monitoring and follow-up of regular external and internal audits as well as preparation of plans for the elimination of findings from the audits and their implementation are also part of your responsibilities
- Further development of guidelines, processes, compliance and risk controls and corresponding tests
- Development and implementation of data protection training courses
- Proven experience in privacy/data protection in Germany
- Successfully completed business law studies or comparable qualification
- Very good knowledge of the relevant data protection laws (DSGVO/GDPR, BDSG-neu, TMG etc.)
- You love to bring your excellent communication and presentation skills into national and international project groups
- You have a confident appearance and enjoy the variety of divers professional challenges
- Languages Required (both mandatory): German C1 (bilingual/native) & English B2 or above (very good)
- Entrepreneurial thinking, decision-making strength and understanding of business processes
- Great drive, composure, and focus in a fast-paced work environment with deadline pressure
- Confident to work on your own initiative, responsibility and analytical strength
- Detailed and structured work ethic
- Occasional travel may be involved
- Remote flexible working/on site or from home, UK/Germany (Subject to Government Guidelines)
- Flexibility on working hours across a 40 hour week
- Contributory pension scheme
- Our corporate benefits offer many discounted shopping opportunities for online shops or events
You want to take off to new adventures with us? Then apply directly online on our careers page at https://careers.concentrix.com/ - here you will also find more exciting information about us as an employer.
Do you have any questions about the job we offer? Your future Manager Dirk Pfaffenritter will be happy to answer your questions on +49 (0)173 2896 034.
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.