Software developer in C/C++ and ASPICE (f/m/d) - <p>You’re kind of a nerd. We’re kind of nerds.<br />We should get to know each other.</p>
You’re kind of a nerd. We’re kind of nerds.
We should get to know each other.
Software developer in C/C++ and ASPICE (f/m/d)
- Code number: PE-D-2147-E
- Entry level: Professionals
- Location: Prag
- Organization: Porsche Engineering
- Your core activities consist of implementing application software and tools in C++ and Python
- You test and document software components
- You design software architecture and requirements, detail design, code review
- Collaborating with international project teams
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with technical focus in Information Technologies, Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering or in relevant educational background preferred
- Your previous experience in the field of automotive electronics such as control units, buses and communication protocols is an advantage
- You have good working knowledge of the C/C++ language, Agile methodologies such as Scrum and ASPICE process, Linux operating system, IT Security, Cryptography and Trusted environment
- Your knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as C#, Java, Bash, TypeScript is an advantage
- You speak English very well, and German language is considered a plus
- You’re a team player with a service-oriented working style, and as a self-confident person, you always have an eye for the essentials
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.