Lead (m/f/d) Intellectual Property Management (European Pate (Patentanwalt/-anwältin)
Our customer is seeking to recruit at the earliest possibility and on a full-time permanent basis a Lead (m/f/d) Intellectual Property Management with a focus on Life Science and Biotech. The position is located at the Headquarters in Einbeck, Lower Saxony.
We are looking for you for our customer in direct recruitment.
Lead (m/f/d) Intellectual Property Management (European Patent Attorney)
- Lead an evolving team of IP Managers, providing training
- Provide leadership and IP expertise to expand and maintain a robust and cost balanced IP Portfolio with special focus on Europe
- Drive all patent litigation matters to protect the Group patent
- Provide IP expertise on a global scale for mergers &
- Develop and implement IP protection strategies and IP
- Accompany selected projects from ideation to product
- Take responsibility to further develop and Train our
- Master or Ph.D. degree in life sciences, biology, agronomy, or
- Extensive working experience in Intellectual Property matters in
- Qualification as European Patent Attorney; patent litigation
- Strong Leadership experience in team and talent development
- Excellent analytical, communication, networking, and
- Very good English and good German skills (oral and written)
Was Sie erwartet
- Targeted professional and personal development opportunities
- Flexible working hours with the option of partially mobile work
- An international, motivated, and dynamic team
Please contact us!
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.