Junior Strategic Planning Manager (m/w/d)
KWS is one of the world's leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 165 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. Around 6.000 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://www.linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.
We are looking for a Junior Strategic Planning Manager (all genders) to join our small, but highly connected Strategic Planning team as part of Group Strategy. First and foremost, the Junior Strategic Planning Manager will be responsible for regular updates and analyses of KWS' microenvironment, and takes an active role in KWS' strategic planning process.
This vacancy is a permanent and full-time vacancy. The starting date is as soon as possible.
Your New Tasks and Projects - Responsibility meets Challenge:
- Participate in the development of the strategy of the KWS Group, jointly with other relevant stakeholder and decision bodies: Take over tasks connected to managing the planning process, provide key information, and support prioritization of topics, financial consolidation, and communication of the Group's strategy.
- Evaluate market/business opportunities as part of the strategic planning process.
- Compile KWS' competence profile and integrate results into KWS' Group SWOT.
- Regularly analyze, monitor, and report out on KWS' microenvironment (market developments, competitive situation).
- Plan, prepare and conduct workshops with participants cross-BUs/R&D/Functions.
- Support Business Units, Global and Group Functions and Strategic Project Leads to define strategic objectives and initiatives and challenge assumptions/strategies
- Prepare and update relevant strategic information and market data for subsequent inclusion into KWS' market and business intelligence platform.
- Provide knowledge-based (ad-hoc) services to higher management.
Your Exciting Profile - Competence meets Personality:
- Academic degree in (agricultural) economics, finance, business administration, or in a comparable course of study
- Affinity to or experience in business development, market analysis, strategic planning or related areas.
- Knowledge about and understanding of agriculture and agricultural markets preferred.
- Structured approach and able to determine and react to changing priorities
- Very good analytical skills and ability to handle diverse and conflicting data/information
- Independent and proactive way of working, keeping the big picture in mind
- High level of persistence and intrinsic motivation
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills cross regions and cultures.
- Experience with and affinity to working in complex structures and in an international context.
- A very good command of English (both written and spoken). German language skills are an advantag
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.