Group Accounting Specialist (m/f/d)
- Preparation of monthly and yearly consolidated financial statements and reports
- Analysis of new accounting regulations in HGB and preparation of new guidelines with subsequent communication to all affected parties in the Group
- Support of the Group companies in improving the data quality of their reporting and intercompany reconciliation
- Participation in the maintenance of the documentation relating to the Group accounting processes and procedures
- Implementation of ad hoc projects
- University degree and/or qualified accountant
- Excellent knowledge of HGB with some knowledge of IFRS being an asset
- 5 years working experience in a similar role and/or in an international company, or alternatively in an accounting firm
- Commitment to continually improve processes and seek new challenges
- Strong analytical skills and attentional to detail
- Very good communication skills and intercultural competence combined with Teamwork spirit
Since its foundation 150 years ago, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics has developed into a major global player in freight forwarding industry and combines this success with the charm of a family business. Diversity and equal opportunities are firmly anchored principles of our corporate philosophy. Applicants (m/f/d) with severe disabilities will be given preferential consideration if they are equally qualified....
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.