Electrical and Automation Engineer
Location: Alfeld, Germany
We are currently looking for an Electrical and Automation Engineer for our client in Alfeld, Germany. The start would be in January 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensure engineering implementation in accordance with the defined time, the budget and the safety measurements
- Technical support to project team on electrical and automation related topics
- Work in close coordination with other departments
- Develop technical specifications, qualification plans and suitability assessments
- Participate in technical studies and conformity assessments of various electrical appliances
- Participate in delivery tracking and verification tasks as well as product and quality audits of equipment and system suppliers
- Electrical and Automation engineering background
- Good technical skills in Electrical & Automation engineering
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Active approach to work
- Good team working skills
- Fluent German and English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.